Our office does its best to set our practice apart from the rest. We pride ourselves in offering the most personalized care to all our patients. We understand that every patient has different needs and we try to build a relationship based on trust with each person who walks through our doors.
Some of the key points that sets us apart from other offices include:
- With over 20 years experience, Dr. Shpuntoff is certified by the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) and belongs to the Holistic Dental Society (HDA). He is also a member of the Northeast Society of Orthodontists (NESO), American Dental Association (ADA), just to name a few. As a member of the HDA, Dr. Shpuntoff believes that dental care relates to the entire person. He strives to inform and educate every patient so that they will be able to make informed decisions while feeling accepted, understood and supported emotionally.
- We stay updated on the latest technologies and procedures - Dr. Shpuntoff is always looking into new and improved alternatives, keeping us up to date with the latest technologies and procedures in orthodontics.
- We present all options available to the patient - After your consultation with Dr. Shpuntoff, he will present you with all of your possible treatment options, so you may make the best informed choice.
- We inform you of your progress at every appointment - Dr. Shpuntoff will keep you up-to-date on you or your child's progress in your treatment plan. We will always make time to fully answer any questions or concerns that you or your child may have. We feel that an informed patient is a happy patient.
- We do not recycle brackets...EVER!!! - Braces are something that are customized to each patient's treatment plan. Therefore, we will never recycled bands or brackets on our patients! You can be sure you will receive the highest quality orthodontic care at our practice.
- We take spacial care of all our patients, including our adult patients - We have many adult patients and we inderstand their needs and concerns in regards to orthodontic care. We take these into consideration and strive to make treatment as comfortable and convinient as possible.
- We are high-tech - We utilize the latest and most effective technology in appliances. Over the years, the orthodontic industry has been flooded with the most advanced and diverse innovations in technology. These innovations in technology have have created more comfortable appliances that are not only more comfortable, but can even reduce treatment time. We are proud to use traditional metal braces, translucent brackets, as well as invisible aligners.
- All of your records are done in-house - We have the ability to do all of your records in-house, which saves the patient from having to made additional appointments at outside offices or billing companies.
- Digital imaging enhances your experience - Digital imaging helps you better understand your treatment options and helps Dr. Shpuntoff plan the best possible treatment available to you. With x-rays captured digitally, it results in up to 70 % less radiation when compared to traditional x-rays. It is also much faster!
- We use the most effective sterilization processes - Your safety is of the utmost importance to us; therefore, we always sterilize and autoclave our instruments between every patient and use single-use disposable items whenever possible.
- We proudly offer Invisalign! Call our office at 718-229-5924 for more information and an appointment!